Full Stack Modular is the next-generation answer to multi-family urban building.
FSM’s In-Factory Manufacturing Process
- Modular residential units or hotel rooms are constructed unit-byunit in a climate controlled factory environment (not piece-bypiece and trade-by-trade as in conventional building)
- Using BIM and other technologies, we streamline communication and decision making among architects, engineers, contractors, and building owners across all functional areas.
- Similar to assembly line process, empty “mod” frames enter the factory and completed units leave the factory to be assembled on site.
- Mods are leave the factory essentially ﬁnished and installed with:
- Bathrooms including plumbing, ﬁxtures and accessories.
- Walls and doors painted including hardware.
- Kitchens, including appliances, cabinets, and light ﬁxtures.
- All electrical ﬁxtures electrical wiring and low voltage wiring in
- Finally, exterior facades are attached to the mods at the factory and the units are then weather-wrapped for storage and/or truck transport to